idxAmazon Mango Blog Plugin released
We are very happy to finally release the first basic version of our idxAmazon Mangoblog plugin. It's for all users that publish book reviews and would like to have their associates id submitted with the interactive link to the Amazon location for the book.
- Download the plugin from idxAmazon.riaforge.org right into the admin section of your Mango Blog instance
- Activate it
- Add the amazon associates id under Settings >idxAmazon
Single Post/Page Customfields
- Enter Amazon ProductId in the first fields
- Enter Book/Product title to the second customfield
- Submit it with the rest of your post/page information
It has a two-fold display: at the beginning it displays left aligned the Amazon Link widget with your Amazon Associates id added to the link URL, pulls cover and current pricing from Amazon as well as the layout of this section.
Below the body of the post or page, it also displays a simple link.
A live version of this plugin is working on this page: http://ruthlee-scribe.com/post.cfm/frozen-assets-by-quentin-bates
It also used the IDXEmbedly Plugin that turns the link on the bottom of the post/page into a nice Amazon display.
You can read more details in the
Userguide available here for download.
You are invited to leave comments below. Should you have difficulties with the plugin please leave comment here or add your bug report to riaforges bugtacker.Tweet